Monday 13 April 2015

TV Series Intros

I know this post is probably not very informative or rather 'light' and 'time passing' but I still wanted to share something, better then nothing right?

I have been a little busy with writing a couple of papers on philosophy and aesthetics (which I will share soon), so I couldn't interact here at the blog but I will make up for it. I promise.

Here is a couple of awesome intros I've stumbled upon: (they are not in a specific order + there might be some really good ones I have missed so please comment)
Enjoy


MARVEL'S DAREDEVIL:




MARCO POLO:



OUTLANDER:




HANNIBAL:




SALEM:




BBC SHERLOCK:



VIKINGS:




CARNIVAL:



TRUE DETECTIVE:



BLACK SAILS:




(DR) HOUSE MD:




DOWNTOWN ABBEY:




BREAKING BAD:



DOCTOR WHO (all of them):



CONTINUUM:




DA VINCI'S DEMONS:



PERSON OF INTEREST:




LUTHER:




12 MONKEYS:




DEXTER (morning routine):



The 100:



ORPHAN BLACK:



TRUE BLOOD:



BOARDWALK EMPIRE:



FRINGE:



SIX FEET UNDER:



LOST ROOM:



LIE TO ME:



MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD:



CONSTANTINE:



ELEMENTARY:




And Of course GAME OF THRONES:



No comments:

Post a Comment